Robotics and automation have become a popular industry with increasing interest in programming. In this course, returning students will use their previous programming experience to specialise in automating and manipulating robots and other technology. Students will be taught additional programming languages such as C and Visual Basic and be provided with the latest technology to tackle on challenging new robotics tasks.
After the completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Familiarise themselves to programming the physical layer
- Program and code using a chosen programming language
- Connect and program to the home smart kit
- Using C and basic blocks to program the Otto bot
- Using Visual Basic to program their own personal robot
- Practice applying robotics concepts to BitBlocks and D.play
- Internet of Things (IoT)
- Introduction to Robotics
- Fundamentals and Foundations of Robotics
- Introduction to Arduino
- Applications to Otto bot and BitBlocks
Throughout the project, participants will be in charge of their own personal robotic project and by applying the theory and concepts learnt in class to a practical physical layer and be programming their own robot, smart devices and Otto bot.